Friday, May 1, 2015

1st Simulation Ride for Bike for Kids :)




40.88 kms in 2 1/2 hours😝  ....means a lot to a newbie biker like me hehe 

Thanks to my official trainer, my idol & friend, the founder of Cancer Warriors Foundation, and a fellow Cancer Survivor James Auste hehe 

Call time was 6-6:15am infront of the Church at the Mall of Asia compound. 



I was intimidated at first. The goal was to bike from MOA to Luneta and Back or approximately 14 kilometers.

Warm up is a 10-kilometer ride from our house located in Sucat, Parañaque to MOA. 

When we arrived Luneta though, I feel more confident that's why we decided to go straight to Intramuros. Adding several kilometers more. 

San Agustine Church in Intramuros - our first Pit stop. 



We made a U-Turn at the Manila Cathedral which was just a few meters away :-) 


And then we're back after 2 1/2 hours. 





Thank you Lord for a safe ride! 😇🙏🏼

For those who are interested to join our next simulation ride, please pm me 😁👍🏻 🚴🏼🚴🏼

#BikeForKids #Endurancetraining

No comments:

Post a Comment